Friday, October 3, 2008

1st Year of B.A Illustration, Camberwell college of Art London 2005-2006 (Pimer ano Licienciatura de Ilustracion, Universidad de Camberwell, Londres)

WARNING ALL WORK HAS BEEN PUT IN COPYRIGHT. you take my work i take you to court!


Evil cartoons..




This page on top was a group effort mural by artists, Hugo Yoshikawa, Alex Coronet and my self.







The following 10 pages are from independent magazine I produced of how to escame the end of the World. I used a an large amount of medium, were phtoshop became the esential clean up tool. It was the first time I properly used this program.


Painting for painting elective. "Endless Energy"
91.5x100.5 cm
Acrylic on Canvas
2005













collage representing London's party seen.
















Playing with ink and pen.



Evolution project 2004.

1 comment:

Swimming In The Infinite said...

Very nice artwork, good to be able to see good art still being made.
-Chris Sheppard